Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cloudy Tower stage 1 - Work in progress by Jeff

I saw this water tower in Tampa when Leslie and I went on our last cruise. It's a good one! Since I started painting water towers I've become sort of a collector, I guess. I can spot them from great distances. The Tampa area has a few really cool ones. This tower is on the Argosy University building. Colleges tend to be good places to find water towers, since they often try to preserve old structures as part of their effort to give the impression of legacy, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. I can never get enough of clouds and blue skies. Can't wait to see this one complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jelaine! I forget sometimes how much I like painting clouds. If I go to long I start to forget that I know how to do it. Then I start painting them and it's like, "hey! I know how to paint these! Woohoo!"

    ReplyDelete